NSV x 3

Options
calibriintx
calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
1. I bought some new jeans a couple weeks ago and they're already a bit baggy. Maybe I was just bloated when I went shopping, but I'm still excited, haha. I've only hung them to dry so hopefully tossing them in the dryer will shrink them a bit.

2. Usually I have to buy L or XL tops. Sometimes XL is still too tight across my ( * ) ( * ) so I'll have to get a XXL and have it tailored. BUT yesterday I bought M top and a L top. I'll have to have the L tailored as it's too loose in the waist.

3. A few months ago DH got me this gorgeous bracelet I had been drooling over...and it didn't fit.:sad: I could barely snap it closed and when it was on it looked like my arm was a sausage trying to break free of its casing.:embarassed: I put it away and haven't thought about it til yesterday. I put it on and IT FITS! Not only does it fit but I can get my pinky finger between my wrist and the bracelet. Yay, yay, yay!

**This isn't my wrist but this is the bracelet and now it looks like it's supposed to:

mFVI9k-Z-4NT8BYVfaKOifw.jpg

Still have a long way to go, and then some more after that, but hooray for small victories!

Edited b/c I deserve a throat punch for typing lose and not loose.

Replies

• thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    Congrats x 3, and I love your bracelet!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Love the victories and the wonderful feeling of progress and accomplishment they bring!
  • _NautiBuoy_
    _NautiBuoy_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't that braclet have wonder woman on it?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all 3!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't that braclet have wonder woman on it?

No, sir. Wonder Woman is on my FL though and she's welcome to borrow my bracelet.

Thanks, peeps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!