Nearly GW - bikini or one piece?

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    You look great in both, but that one piece is adorable!

Edited to add: I wanna change my answer to this:
    They both look great, so whichever you feel better in. Actually, forget that. Just take them both, and switch off. :)
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Body-wise, they both look fine. You don 't seem to have anything that I would consider frightening.

Style-wise, I like the 1-piece! But the bikini does look a bit more youthful.

I'd say bring both bathing suits :)
  • kherrons
    kherrons Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The one piece really flatters your curves! I like it a lot.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,657 Member
    Options
    They all look fine so bring them all, though I prefer the one piece. I would suggest that the most flattering bikini bottom would have a higher waist and high cut legs.
  • NaughtyNancy69
    Options
    July 21, 2013 2:44 pm
    QUOTE:

OK so here's where I started (well, one month in) with apologies to anyone eating while looking at this

I'm going on vacation in little over a week, and I have a choice of bikini or 2-piece that fit (NB I don't swim, just go for the "beached whale round the edge" look)

What is going to scare small children the least? We're going to the Netherlands, if that helps at all.

Hopefully the pics will come out OK!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,657 Member
    Options
    In the Netherlands you can definitely take your top off without stigma if you want an even tan. For the most flattering bottoms, I would look for a pair where the waistline hits the top of the hipbone, but has a high cut leg. Of the bikinis you have, I prefer the bottoms of the turquoise suit.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I find that the one piece flatters your figure more.
  • Mamalea32
    Mamalea32 Posts: 134
    Options
    Wear both. Alternate days! They both look good. I am more comfy in two pieces cuz my long torso pulls a one piece at the shoulders or at the crotch or both!
  • KathleenKP
    KathleenKP Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I like the one piece better. But I think you can look great in a slightly different style bikini, too. I think you *can* use this bikini, but you could look even better in a different one. I have the same issue with front/side overhang that you do, and would look *just* like that in a string bikini, so I personally wouldn't feel comfortable in it. I just posted a pic of me wearing a string side, but not TIE-string sides. It hides that abdominal line, and I'm very comfortable in them. I will be taking my pic down soon as I just posted it for my friends to see progress today - so it might be gone if you take a while to come back to this.
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I vote for the one-piece. Cut and color are flattering.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I like both, you've done well. Personal preference is the one piece. Cut and color more flattering. Still, it's your body and your choice.

I don't believe you would scare anyone so...bring both!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Both are equally cute on you! Wear the one you feel most comfortable in.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Two piece. No contest.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    The one piece really flatters your curves! I like it a lot.
    I agree, it looks really good on you! I also like the bikini :) wear whatever you are most comfortable in, or bring both!
  • whooter
    whooter Posts: 47
    Options
    One piece: Just the bikini bottoms.

It's the Netherlands, after all...

:)
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think the one piece is more flattering than the bikini...Not because you look bad in a bikini (You don't!), but because I don't think thats the right bikini for you. :flowerforyou:

Awesome progress!

This. Exactly. That one piece is HOT AS HELL - sexy!!!
    I think a bikini can work for you too but I'd try to find one that's a tad higher waisted.
    You look GREAT!
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I think the cut of the one piece bikini is perfect :)
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I do have boy-short bottoms for my original one - I can still wear the top (I had to retie the halter neck) as I've not lost too much off the top (mostly back fat) but when I wore the shorts last year hubby said they accentuated my gut. I put them on the other day and they do look better now there's 6" less packed into them:wink: . I like the one-piece best cos it holds the flab in. I certainly don't have an even enough tan for topless!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    That one piece is insanely flattering on you. You look like a million bucks in it! So that's my vote (but if you love the two piece best, go for it!).
  • kkveggie
    kkveggie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOVE the one piece on you, both look good though. Have fun!