I feel like such a dork but I'm looking for friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• TealSeaDrop
    TealSeaDrop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly how to use MFP fully yet, but please do add me. I am in a similar boat as you and I really could use some friends as well <3
  • Franacious
    Franacious Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I've been about where you are now. We need people in differences places in weight loss and fitness to help us move forward. Whatever works for you can't be wrong! Keep it up!
  • AbbyMerryweather
    Options
    NO need to feel like a dork! I have one friend and its my sister.. Please add me. Congrats on your weight loss it feels so good to see it coming off and the work your doing paying off. SW 291 CW 277..Ill be 30 in August!!!
  • Ezzmie
    Ezzmie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me if you want. Looks like you are on the right track so congratulations on your progress so far. This road to health will look different for each of us - it's a learning process of what works and doesn't work and that'll keep changing.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I agree no need to feel like a dork. I started at 295 and am currently 230. I try not to eat wheat but it's for my health not as a fad. I try not to eat junk food but sometimes I do. I don't care what others eat if it works for them great!!! feel free to add me.