Need help

Hello all I'm 5 ,11 114 male 29 I've always had issues gaining weight I'm not sure how much protein etc I need intake I'm uploading current intake for today is there anything I should change or should I gain if I stick with this intake oww3ptfzoqlz.png

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,386 MFP Moderator
    You are actually in a very good position on all of your macronutrients, pending you feel satiated. If you want muscle gains, than make sure you are following a solid progressive overload lifting program.
  • Lower fat to 75g and bump protein to 1g per lb bodyweight and then fill the rest with carbohydrates.

Carbohydrates are the most important anabolic driver for growth, while fat matters, you don't need much more than maybe 0.3 or 0.5 g per lb of bodyweight, otherwise there isn't much else it does.

Don't drop fat too low, hormonally that matters.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,386 MFP Moderator
    Lower fat to 75g and bump protein to 1g per lb bodyweight and then fill the rest with carbohydrates.

Carbohydrates are the most important anabolic driver for growth, while fat matters, you don't need much more than maybe 0.3 or 0.5 g per lb of bodyweight, otherwise there isn't much else it does.

Don't drop fat too low, hormonally that matters.

Carbs are not an anabolic hormones. They are anticatabolic. Slightly different.