Your laziest moment(s)?

Options
Merkavar
Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
So what is your laziest moment, or if you are like me what is the first one to come to mind from the long list of lazy moments.

Try and beat the previous post.

The laziest moment that comes to mind, is on several occasion as a kid my parents would ask me to take the clothes of the line when they are dry. So I would wet them with a hose so when they ask why I didn't take them off the line I could say they were still wet. Cause lying is bad, you know.

Replies

• Merkavar
    Options
    I remember being a kid and wiping messes I made on the floor with my sock. That's really embarrassing now.

how big a mess, like a few drops of milk? Or like an entire bowl of soup?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'll answer this later.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    When I was a teen the family cat barfed on my weights and instead of cleaning it up I just stopped working out. :(
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I hit a pitching wedge about 190 one time during a cart path only day where I thought I was closer than I ended up.

I had 2 wedges with me thinking I was about 125 out. Didn't feel like walking back to my cart to get my 6.

• Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I taught all our cats to ask to go out so I didn't have to clean out a litter tray. It satisfied both my lazy bone and my stingy bone. Except for a tuxedo named Silhouette. She used the toilet. Taught my dog to walk the kids to the bus stop in the early AM hours and then to go get them again in the afternoon. Taught my kids to read by 3 and 4 and how to google so I didn't have to answer their million questions of WHY WHY WHY.. sheesh.. I'm seeing a nasty pattern here.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ... right about now
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Let water bottles pile up in my car because I am too lazy to take them inside with me to throw them out.
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Reaverie wrote: »
    I taught all our cats to ask to go out so I didn't have to clean out a litter tray. It satisfied both my lazy bone and my stingy bone. Except for a tuxedo named Silhouette. She used the toilet. Taught my dog to walk the kids to the bus stop in the early AM hours and then to go get them again in the afternoon. Taught my kids to read by 3 and 4 and how to google so I didn't have to answer their million questions of WHY WHY WHY.. sheesh.. I'm seeing a nasty pattern here.

I resent the amount of effort this person has put into being lazy.

Lol.. but it's the ultimate lazy! Teach them now with some effort and never have to work again! I homeschool my kids now. And by homeschool I mean I don't do crap. They are so indoctrinated into having to research for themselves that I just tell them what I want them to learn and they go look it up! Like Calculus.. who has time for that s**t. Make them go do it and keep me out of it!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Most of my lazy days start with a lot of rain and my husband pouring me a mimosa and asking if I want to play computer games since it's raining too hard to work outside. That combination pretty much guarantees a very sedentary day for me.
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options

I resent the amount of effort this person has put into being lazy.

Lol.. but it's the ultimate lazy! Teach them now with some effort and never have to work again! I homeschool my kids now. And by homeschool I mean I don't do crap. They are so indoctrinated into having to research for themselves that I just tell them what I want them to learn and they go look it up! Like Calculus.. who has time for that s**t. Make them go do it and keep me out of it!

Please tell me this is a joke... D:
  • Merkavar
    Options
    Some real lazy examples here.
  • sssup
    sssup Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Spent about a hour trying to download a book online because I didn't want to get up and get it from my backpack.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I love that my kids are big enough to fetch things for me - like get me a soda from the garage, get me the remote, fill up my water glass... it'll be even better when they can drive and start running errands for me!
  • Merkavar
    Options
    sssup wrote: »
    Spent about a hour trying to download a book online because I didn't want to get up and get it from my backpack.

You could spin that as tech savvy not laziness

I have heard this often, downloading a movie cause you don't want to go to the next room for the dvd.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    My dd somehow got toothpaste on the bathroom ceiling once. It was red and the ceiling was white so it was noticeable. I looked at that big dried glob of toothpaste for over a year.

• distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    When I was a little kid we lived in a place without immediate access to a grocery store, so our shopping trips were always major. I would come home and say I had to use the bathroom and then stay in there until everyone was done bringing in the groceries. I also once tied a string to my light switch so I could turn off the light from my bed.
  • sssup
    sssup Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When I was a little kid we lived in a place without immediate access to a grocery store, so our shopping trips were always major. I would come home and say I had to use the bathroom and then stay in there until everyone was done bringing in the groceries. I also once tied a string to my light switch so I could turn off the light from my bed.

LOL! You were a smart kid! I used to carry everything at once to avoid second trips. Like three bags on each arm a couple on my neck and two in each hand.

I once carried a luggage box out and filled it with the groceries. The struggle was real. :D