Logging for 75 days but still not caring

Options
I have only lost a few lbs. it's so sad.

I've been on and off of this app for years.
I have had a lot of success with it in the past.
I know the drill.
But this time I've just logged everything I eat just to get in habit hoping it will click and I will start wanting to really cut calories and excercise. But I still am not making it happen. There has been no light bulb moment.
I want to Find the will power again.

Replies

• Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You need to figure out why you want to cut calories. You need to find that true reason and set goals and milestones that can help you get there.

If the reason isn't really there, you're much less likely to succeed.

If you're ready, put your goals everywhere. Remind yourself daily why you're making the lifestyle change.

It ain't easy. Hard as hell. But the rewards are well worth it.

Good luck!
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yes, what Canehdn said... You gotta find your WHY girl. Motivation doesn't just come... you gotta find what motivates you. For some it's to look good and others it's for their health. For the longest time I thought I wanted to look a certain way and then I realized that I don't care about how I look. I only really care about how I feel and just being healthy and active for my kiddos. I hope you find your WHY and that it helps you reach your goals! Good Luck! :smile:
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Same here... but I am trying to remind myself of how great it felt being lighter and more flexible and full of energy. Let's stop being sad and start being happy (and lose some weight on the way...).
    good luck and all the best for you! let's not give up trying and finally let's succeed!