Hi I'm jackie

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Jackie.. I'm trying to get myself back in shape. I use to be very active but some things caused me to stop, but now I'm ready again and if anyone has suggestions let me know. Thanks.

Replies

• Jhenryesq88310
    Jhenryesq88310 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Be stronger than the quit. Motivation will come and go, you have to decide that you are determined and get it done. You can do it.
  • SplashAndy2016
    SplashAndy2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Be stronger than the quit. Motivation will come and go, you have to decide that you are determined and get it done. You can do it.

Absolutely :-) You can do it OP
  • chrismellor01
    chrismellor01 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Jackie, good day and welcome...

A good place to start is to fill in a little about your self in the profile. This will help you focus on what you want to achieve and more importantly, why.

Hopefully those things that caused you to stop are not well behind you and you can push on with your goals.

As above, don't give in. You may have a few bad days but as long as there are more and more good days, you are going in the right direction. And if you find it going the other way, sit down and have a look at why and then fix it.
  • got2loveme863
    got2loveme863 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I am very determined to do this. Im just having the problem of where to start as in working out. Any suggestions on that? I am eating way healthier then ever no soda and no junk food. But I'm lost when it comes be workouts. I see so many different types I just don't know how to determine which ones are right for me. I love dancing and boxing. I did but a policing workout video yesterday. Also how do I determine which is best for me to workout mornings or nights? TIA.....
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    You'll know the best timing and work out when you find something that you will stick to. Morning or night is all personal preference. Do you like the gym atmosphere or will you be working out just at home, group classes?
  • got2loveme863
    got2loveme863 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm going to start at home and at the park doing some running. I do wanna start back working out at a gym eventually. But I wanna make myself feel better before I jump right into the gym again.