Really wanting to do this

Options
Hi everyone my name is Jackie. I am really wanting to get fit, but I need a teammate to help me. I've already started eating healthier but need more support to get myself motivated. So please add me as a friend of you don't mind helping out a newbie. Thanks all.

Replies

• hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie. I have been trying to eat healthier too. Found this app about a month ago & hoping it will keep me motivated. ( Not getting much support on the home front ) Decided a few days ago to look into the communities for support.
    It's a hard journey , but there are lots of people here just like us!
  • pammiehep74
    pammiehep74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi there i have decided to start using tgjs again to keep track and get the weight off. also wanting to get fit and could use someone keeping me going x
  • pammiehep74
    pammiehep74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    not sure how to add you though
  • got2loveme863
    got2loveme863 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hereslibby wrote: »
    Hi Jackie. I have been trying to eat healthier too. Found this app about a month ago & hoping it will keep me motivated. ( Not getting much support on the home front ) Decided a few days ago to look into the communities for support.
    It's a hard journey , but there are lots of people here just like us!

Same here. That's why I decided to get support from people on the site. Nice to meet you. Good luck!!!
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie. Formerly obese couch potato here that's now a dedicated (some might - and do - say obsessed) bicycle racing nerd with a few more lbs to lose. I'm around all the time, usually all throughout the day and evening. Feel free to add me if you wish.

Good luck on your journey!