Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

This is me!

Name is Gregory. I have always been over weight but the struggles in my life have been real. Just recently turned 29 and working to make me. Happy and better person. I am gay. So I am always got my eyes open to find the one. I have 3 cats and work like a dog. I have a new found love for the gym. Hoping to make a lot of friends on here to push me further in my journey. Peace, love, and joy!

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great place to get help you along your journey to good health! The other stuff (like finding the one) I don't know about...although I see lots of flirting happening on the message boards!

I look forward to following your successes!
  • laceyslabaugh
    laceyslabaugh Posts: 113 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great place for motivation and answering your questions. You will find the one! I know it ;) Confidence is infectious and attractive! My oldest daughter is gay and in the best relationship (she's 22). YOu can friend me if you want :) Good Luck!!!!
  • Sweets419Journey
    Sweets419Journey Posts: 19 Member
    Welcome. ..feel free to add me