HI...EVERYONE!

Options
My name is Kay. I was here approx 3 yrs ago. I really enjoyed this site, and all the wonderful help I received from other's. But...try as I might...I just couldn't get anywhere, so obviously I gave up. My problem seems to be 'hunger'. If I'm hungry...and have used all my calories for the day...I will say to myself,."screw it"...and eat anyway. I can't tell you how many times I would do well...getting through most of the day..with all my calorie's used up...and I would be starving, and starving does not work for me...but I'm willing to try again. I'm 74 yrs old, and sit on the couch all day with my computer in my lap...running my Ebay business. I have a treadmill, but haven't used it for 2 years. I guess you could say...I'm just plain lazy. I'm lazy because it's a struggle to move. My breathing becomes labored very quickly, and of course 'Arthur'...has taken up residence in my bones and joints...so I hate to move (just being honest)..so I'm kinda a mess. Well that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Other then this weight, and aching bones I'm a pretty happy person. I would love to win at this for health reasons, and really get to the point where I could help others, because that is my heart's desire,