FREE exercise website!

pbrahan
pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
I just wanted to tell you all about a wonderful site I stumbled upon a while back. It's www.fitnessblender.com and it's a totally free site that has gobs and gobs of routines you can do at home - most with little or no equipment needed. You can search by area of the body you want to target, number of calories you want to burn, or number of minutes you have to exercise. My favorite is the "Beginner Kettlebell Workout" and I do that a lot, but they have so many other great ones.
Another favorite is the Butt Toning one.
No gym membership needed, no need to waste time driving to and from the gym, no need to be in a certain class at a specific time, and what's better - your clothes don't have to match.
Enjoy!
Paula

Replies

• Thanks for that, just checking it out now,
  • Katerina67
    Katerina67 Posts: 21
    I love this website! They also have uploaded all their videos on youtube. My favorites are "Weight Training for Weight Loss" and "Low Impact Cardio for the Beginners"
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    bump for the info ... thanks
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    bumpity bump
  • tngirl37
    tngirl37 Posts: 11
    This site looks awesome, thanks
  • tizzypic
    tizzypic Posts: 27 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing this website. I love it!
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    I love this website! They also have uploaded all their videos on youtube. My favorites are "Weight Training for Weight Loss" and "Low Impact Cardio for the Beginners"

Thanks! I'm going to check out the WT for WL one!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Bumping for later :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    I just wanted to tell you all about a wonderful site I stumbled upon a while back. It's www.fitnessblender.com and it's a totally free site that has gobs and gobs of routines you can do at home - most with little or no equipment needed. You can search by area of the body you want to target, number of calories you want to burn, or number of minutes you have to exercise. My favorite is the "Beginner Kettlebell Workout" and I do that a lot, but they have so many other great ones.
    Another favorite is the Butt Toning one.
    No gym membership needed, no need to waste time driving to and from the gym, no need to be in a certain class at a specific time, and what's better - your clothes don't have to match.
    Enjoy!
    Paula

terrific find! thanks so much for sharing :-)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Bump bump, bump it up!
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Thanks for that. Always looking for ways to change up the routine.
  • lpina2mi
    lpina2mi Posts: 425 Member
    THANKS!
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Thank you, great workouts on here!
  • gannonlm76
    gannonlm76 Posts: 10 Member
    Awesome!! Thanks for sharing.
  • addiec1
    addiec1 Posts: 101 Member
    I love their site too. I use it at least once of week since I found it.
  • drbskinny
    drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
    I'll be checking out the site soon! I'm always in need of some at home workouts!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Thanks bump
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    bump

8488541.png
  • jpalocy77
    jpalocy77 Posts: 114 Member
    i just did their 1000 calorie workout today.. love fitnessblender.. i do their bicep workouts.. sometimes i dont feel lik eit gets me sweating like jillian michaels does, but their HIIT routines ROCK
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 597 Member
    Thanks for this!!