Postpartum workout suggestions

Options
Hello,
So I am 4 weeks postpartum and looking to start getting my body back into shape. I'm wondering if anyone has any workout program suggestions, I was hoping for YouTube videos or something similar. I need to gradually build up my strength again and am feeling unsure on how/where to start!
TIA!

Replies

• ACSelkie
    ACSelkie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have always found walking the best way to ease back into exorcise.. Outdoors for half an hour if that is not possible Leslie Sansone 's walk vids on you tube are good they start at a mile and work up.. good luck and congratulations..
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred and Yoga Meltdown on YouTube were my favorite postpartum go-to workout videos - they're under 30 minutes so perfect for baby's naptimes. :)
  • elfin168
    elfin168 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i second walking. chuck that baby in the buggy and off you go...escape from the housework - get some fresh air..babe normally gets a nap..easy on your recovering pelvic floor...if you are looking for something on your tube i would look for gentle exercises to strengthen your core and your pelvic floor...move on from there...