Options
coco3382458
coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
I really need some ideas...TY

Replies

• sandytoshiko
    sandytoshiko Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast tenderloin (4oz), grilled tomatoes and spinach, romain salad = 220 calories.
  • FalloutAngel
    Options
    Baked potato with butter and a side of steamed broccoli.(I think)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    grilled tilapia with steamed veggies
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Grilling chicken breast...
    Making a spring mix salad...
    Crumbling some feta for the salad...
    Cutting a tomato into wedges...
    Slicing an English cucumber...
    Opening a bottle of wine...
  • Naririn
    Naririn Posts: 24
    Options
    Trying a pineapple chicken with vegetables recipe I found here on the forums. It's currently cooking away in the crock pot. Will probably pair it with a bit of brown rice.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Jamaican jerk chicken on the grill, Coconut Quinoa and salad

Delightful !
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Barbecue pulled chicken sandwiches. My SO's family donated a tiny crock pot to us when we moved into our apartment and I'm finally getting to use it. I have a couple of bone-in chicken thighs in there with about a half-cup of honey bbq sauce and a little less than half a cup of Coke. Shredding the meat when they're done should yield enough for 4 little sandwiches on my homemade bread. Not totally sure what the side dish is gonna be, but it'll probably be a baked potato.
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Not sure tonight... but last nights dinner was fantastic. Wild caught sockeye salmon, small ear of corn, brown rice with herbs, and green beans fresh from my garden.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Filet mignon and sautéed mushrooms
    Spinach salad
    Tomatoes with mozzarella and basil

Is it dinner time yet?!?!
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Taco salad with cooked hamburger meat seasoned with chili powder , cumin ,onion flakes and garlic! iceberg lettuce and shredded sharp cheddar cheese and then some Taco bell mild taco sauce!! YUM!!! :tongue:
  • JVCB
    JVCB Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Eggplant Lasagna, with portabellos and spinach and other yummy stuff. :heart:

My husband's special request, otherwise I usually make it in the winter!
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    We're having grilled Tilopia on our George Forman Grill with brown rice, steamed broccoli & freshly cut melon.:happy:
  • queenmolly68
    Options
    making breakfast for dinner tonight. Egg white omelet with turkey sausage and sauteed mushrooms and fresh fruit. Yummy Yummy.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Roast herb-butter chicken, roast potatoes and gravy, and some carrots
  • janinealfke
    Options
    I eat a high protein, low fat, and low carb diet. Tonight is low carb tacos....with meat, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce and low carb tortilla's. I usually have a roast, pork chops, chicken, or hamburger with a veggie or some fruit!

Janine Alfke
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Grilling burgers and having them on sandwich slim bread and probably zucchini and summer squash for a side dish. Maybe some broccoli.
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Lemon pepper chicken breasts , steamed broccoli with sharp cheddar cheese and Mint chocolate chip icecream in Honor of National Icecream Day!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    A 14 oz. New York Strip steak and a side of cucumber-tomato salad with balsamic vinegar. All of my protein for the day right there (and half my calories) but so worth it. :)-
  • horses7777
    horses7777 Posts: 165
    Options
    Tonight is a low cal dinner (end of the weekend :ohwell: ). I am having jalapeno tuna salad (made with Greek yogurt) served in romaine leaves, and fresh papaya. Around 200 calories and still delicious. Good luck with whatever you decide to cook!
  • Kadje
    Kadje Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Swiss Chard Gratin and a green salad.