I'm a newbie..

Options
Hi everyone I'm a newbie to this. I've always been slim up until I had major surgery in 2015. Since then I've gained almost 30lbs. I'm ready and determined to get rid of the extra pounds. If you would like I could use all the support and information.

Replies

• rberhannanii
    rberhannanii Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for new friends either to help or motivate. I'm new to community part of this I have been doing it on my own for a year and two months. Hope to talk to you later
  • got2loveme863
    got2loveme863 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for new friends either to help or motivate. I'm new to community part of this I have been doing it on my own for a year and two months. Hope to talk to you later

Hi.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Give you a little background on myself. I have an arthritic knee I have an arthritic shoulder both need to be replaced. I've also had a double hip replacement surgery 2 years ago.

January 1st 2016 my starting weight was 288. My current weight is 208. To lose the weight it's just a matter of reducing the calories you don't have to exercise to lose weight. The exercise has other benefits that are both physical emotional and spiritual.

If you want feel free to message me with any questions that you may have. It's not that hard to lose the weight even if you have some type of physical limitations. It's just a mental attitude. In fact it's probably one of the easiest things I've ever done as crazy as it sounds to someone who was allways frustrated by trying to lose weight