Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:
Possible Fitbit Downtime Thursday, November 14th between 22:30 and 23:00 PDT. Please see our Support Announcement for more details.

Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Replies

• jtegirl1jtegirl1 Posts: 4,924Member Member Posts: 4,924Member Member
    kace_kay wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Me and my boo last winter

q2jt5d3za1l5.jpeg

Too cute! What's his/her name?

Boston, so I call him Bossy, Bossy Boo and Boo. lol

q2jt5d3za1l5.jpeg

Love it! <3

He's the best. :) I never understood the dog thing until him. Had cats my whole life growing up and younger adulthood. My ex had a dog when we got together, but she was his dog. I loved her, but still didn't get the dog thing. Until I brought him home to foster. I totally get it now. He is my best friend, my heart dog <3
  • SueSueDioSueSueDio Posts: 4,796Member Member Posts: 4,796Member Member
    xvmy8lfdhxlg.jpeg

Oh my gosh, yes.

I cry over people too, if I liked the character, but if an animal dies (even a mythological one) I'm heartbroken for days.
    Do NOT watch the first John Wick movie if you love dogs... I still can't think about it without tearing up, and it's been months.

q2jt5d3za1l5.jpeg

Love it! <3

He's the best. :) I never understood the dog thing until him. Had cats my whole life growing up and younger adulthood. My ex had a dog when we got together, but she was his dog. I loved her, but still didn't get the dog thing. Until I brought him home to foster. I totally get it now. He is my best friend, my heart dog <3

Me too! Grew up my whole life with cats and was always a little weary of dogs! I was actively a dog hater even lol always choosing the side of cats in the dog/cat debate. My how that had changed!

lol I can't say I ever hated dogs, I just wasn't used to them. But I would have def chosen the cat in the dog/cat debate. Now my views have totally changed thanks to the rescue and my boo.
    Amore. She spent 2 years at the shelter before being adopted. Black dog syndrome is a real thing, sadly. She was a volunteer/staff favorite, never got kennel stress, always happy and so loving. This pic is from a day out at my house. She had a blast that day. She is now in a great home being loved and spoiled like she deserves <3

5cwpwc73f1a8.jpeg

Aww I'm glad she finally found her home. It's the same with black cats, why are people superstitious about fur color? I'll never get it. I had the best black cat growing up, her name was Spooky (lol not my choice)

OMG! We had a black cat named Spooky growing up! After I moved out, I had to get my own Spooky. I've had black cats almost my whole life until our most recent one passed away 3 years ago.
  • Theo166Theo166 Posts: 2,289Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,289Member, Premium Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    wcpyfpsjitfw.gif

That is just TDC (too damn cute), that belly snuggle!
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,842Member Member Posts: 33,842Member Member