hoe2585a4jsa.jpg

Oh my gosh that face. What breed is he?
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    hoe2585a4jsa.jpg

Oh my gosh that face. What breed is he?

The rescue was not sure. We are thinking a mix of boxer/hound/lab maybe.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    Our dog is a rescue as well and we were told fox hound/boxer mix. She looks a bit similar, but her ears stick out more. She is definitely a good part hound because based on personality. I think yours looks a lot more boxer. There are pictures of Stella on this thread, but here are a couple in case you missed them. She is 2 years old now and is 45 lbs.
    nca2m2nqvhxm.jpg

OMG, she got a medal. Good girl!!!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Penny's :naughty: Side
    eb98sznuz3t9.jpg

:D<3
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    jv40d5u1yg26.jpg

OMG I want all the cuddles!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    gvizzle74 wrote: »
    830rzg5a9swb.jpeg

This puppy is the reason I lost weight. When we got her she had so much more energy than expected. One day my husband suggested that we might not be the right people for her because we weren't active enough. I decided to become the right person for her - we walked twice a day, every day. It was all for her but I started losing weight as a result. 143 pounds later and I feel like she saved my life.

That is awesome! My pup was much the same way. She helped my husband lose weight. That is such a beautiful picture of your dog! <3<3
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »

OMG, she got a medal. Good girl!!!

It was a 2 mile race that she ran with my husband. When they crossed the finish line, she went right over to the person handing out the medals and sat down, waiting for her to put it around her neck. Such a ham!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    830rzg5a9swb.jpeg

This puppy is the reason I lost weight. When we got her she had so much more energy than expected. One day my husband suggested that we might not be the right people for her because we weren't active enough. I decided to become the right person for her - we walked twice a day, every day. It was all for her but I started losing weight as a result. 143 pounds later and I feel like she saved my life.

Omg! I love this, and <3 her!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    830rzg5a9swb.jpeg

That's awesome! I can totally see how that would be - when we first adopted "my husband's dog," he was a teenager and a complete pain in the neck, and it became my goal in life to wear him out every day.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    @kace_kay I just realized that Penny is also Falcor.

fybhyuazo2nu.jpg