Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    So my friends 13 year old dog ran after something into the forest yesterday morning and disappeared. It's a big forest. So this morning the dog is sitting by the car, tired but happy.

Such a relief.

That is freakin' amazing!

Mine took a stroll a coupe of weeks ago (she got out of the yard, hubs fault :smiley::smiley:). It took hours to find her, she was crouched down, scared and hiding behind a truck down the road, she just couldn't figure out her way home. I called for her when I saw her, she wouldn't come to me. I had to move in real close, she when realized it was me, it was like she was saying how stupid she was for getting lost. She turned quickly from being pitiful and scared to happiest dog on the planet. We bonded after that moment. :laugh: That day could have been much worse, I got lucky. :smile:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    pn3v1u1o04lp.jpg

c7ny5dij88t1.jpg

I am not winning at having healthy dogs past 10 years.

Jules (10 years old) had surgery last Tuesday to remove a mass, found out yesterday its malignant oral melanoma. She has to go back into surgery next Monday as doc did not get all of it. Not to mention she ended up having terrible reaction to anesthesia after I brought her home. Doc using a different one that he can reverse this next time.

Maddi on the left, still going strong after her bone cancer diagnosis in January. She is the toughest dog I have ever seen.

Me? I'm a basket case here lately. :smiley:

Jules had her surgery this morning. Doc said he went wide and deep (into her jaw) to get it all. She is recovering from the anesthesia better this time too. If you only knew what she went through after the first surgery, it was pitiful, she had a hard time waking up from it before and was actually still stoned on it 24 hours later and could not walk on her own. It took her 3 days to fully recover, scary stuff.

I can breathe a sigh of relief. When my fur babies don't feel well I definitely feel it too. She will get big hugs and what ever she wants when she gets home. :smiley:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    pn3v1u1o04lp.jpg

c7ny5dij88t1.jpg

Jules (10 years old) had surgery last Tuesday to remove a mass, found out yesterday its malignant oral melanoma. She has to go back into surgery next Monday as doc did not get all of it. Not to mention she ended up having terrible reaction to anesthesia after I brought her home. Doc using a different one that he can reverse this next time.

Maddi on the left, still going strong after her bone cancer diagnosis in January. She is the toughest dog I have ever seen.

Jules had her surgery this morning. Doc said he went wide and deep (into her jaw) to get it all. She is recovering from the anesthesia better this time too. If you only knew what she went through after the first surgery, it was pitiful, she had a hard time waking up from it before and was actually still stoned on it 24 hours later and could not walk on her own. It took her 3 days to fully recover, scary stuff.

I can breathe a sigh of relief. When my fur babies don't feel well I definitely feel it too. She will get big hugs and what ever she wants when she gets home. :smiley:

So she doesn't have to do anything else, just the surgery right?

Glad she seems to be recovering better this time around. Hopefully they noted in her chart she is a light weight ;)
  • RoxieDawn
    edited July 2018
    Options
    pn3v1u1o04lp.jpg

c7ny5dij88t1.jpg

So she doesn't have to do anything else, just the surgery right?

Glad she seems to be recovering better this time around. Hopefully they noted in her chart she is a light weight ;)

Light weight. Love it. :joy:

Thanks girl. She is done, no radiation or anything like that. Oral melanoma can spread but the prognosis is low after removing the original mass. It had not been there long, I noticed it and took her to the doc right away.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Here's a gif of my dogbaby going for his first swim. He was very frightened but he did it and I am so proud of him <3<3<3

ysg0pywerh0m.gif

10/10 good boy

11/10 good boy. What a water dog.
  • cee134
    Options
    Here's a gif of my dogbaby going for his first swim. He was very frightened but he did it and I am so proud of him <3<3<3

ysg0pywerh0m.gif

10/10 good boy

What's that blinding white thing behind him?
  • cee134
    Options

ysg0pywerh0m.gif

10/10 good boy

I assume you mean me and the shadow saved everyone from being blinded whilst viewing this

Oh is that you?
  • cee134
    Options

ysg0pywerh0m.gif

10/10 good boy

I assume you mean me and the shadow saved everyone from being blinded whilst viewing this

Oh is that you?

Well it's certainly not my husband :laugh:

How do you know?
  • cee134
    Options

ysg0pywerh0m.gif

10/10 good boy

Oh is that you?

Well it's certainly not my husband :laugh:

How do you know?

Because it's me - lol you're infuriating

Post more dog photos and stop yapping

Funny I was about to say the same thing to you.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    When vicious beasts attack
    kj3v8u1elnkb.gif

Rrrrrrrrrr :D<3