8nuew1j9tqwx.jpg

y3bcprf48b8e.gif

lol so true
  • kace_kaykace_kay Posts: 17,871Member Member Posts: 17,871Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    px5homxssr7k.gif

Ruby gave no *kittens* that day.

She was too exhausted from her excruciating long day of doing nothing.
  • PWRLFTR1PWRLFTR1 Posts: 290Member Member Posts: 290Member Member
    8nuew1j9tqwx.jpg

y3bcprf48b8e.gif

lol so true

I've been having to give my 15/yo dog Benadryl for the past week, been putting down her throat and doing the throat massage, but then I started finding little pink pills all over the house. Sneaky little *kitten*
    PWRLFTR1 wrote: »
    8nuew1j9tqwx.jpg

y3bcprf48b8e.gif

lol so true

I've been having to give my 15/yo dog Benadryl for the past week, been putting down her throat and doing the throat massage, but then I started finding little pink pills all over the house. Sneaky little *kitten*

😂😂 I've given up trying with my big dog, she always manages to not swallow it and hurt me at the same time
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member Posts: 7,181Member, Premium Member
    8nuew1j9tqwx.jpg

y3bcprf48b8e.gif

lol so true

😂😂 I've given up trying with my big dog, she always manages to not swallow it and hurt me at the same time

I found hot dog works for Beau.
    I can cut the pill in half and stuff it into a slit in a piece of raw hot dog.
    It helps that he wolfs down any meat without chewing......
    8nuew1j9tqwx.jpg

y3bcprf48b8e.gif

lol so true

I found hot dog works for Beau.
    I can cut the pill in half and stuff it into a slit in a piece of raw hot dog.
    It helps that he wolfs down any meat without chewing......

I've tried that but she learns, especially with her flea medicine. It may work the first time, but she won't be fooled twice. She's now skeptical of cheese slices, peanut butter, hot dogs, lunch meat, cream cheese, and wet dog food :lol: I've considered just going back to topical flea control (but it's so messy). Luckily it's the only meds she needs for now.
    edited February 6
  • DeadliftsAndSprinklesDeadliftsAndSprinkles Posts: 109Member Member Posts: 109Member Member
    wpxseiali8pe.jpeg

nails so sharp he can slice his enemies