apple cider vinegar good?

Options
JaydedMiss
JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
edited February 2017 in Chit-Chat
totally clickbait guys relax.

Just wanted to say its the day before the weekend i hope you guys are total badasses at your workouts today! Take extra steps and lets burn our weekend indulgences off ;)

Go you! I know we can do it. Im with you! My goal is 15k steps today so i can drink for the first time in 2 weeks (iv been on antibiotics they dont mix XD )

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    You got me!

:p

Thanks for the encouragement.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Got me, too! :D

Gotta stay on track through the weekend because next Saturday is my first ever powerlifting competition! (I'm excited and petrified all at the same time!) But next Saturday, after the meet? I'm eating ALL THE THINGZ!
  • crvynatrlbeauty
    crvynatrlbeauty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I fell for it too! LOL

Thanks for the extra push :smile:
  • JaydedMiss
    Options

Gotta stay on track through the weekend because next Saturday is my first ever powerlifting competition! (I'm excited and petrified all at the same time!) But next Saturday, after the meet? I'm eating ALL THE THINGZ!

I hear you were a total badass in your workout earlier, You got nothing to worry about. Im jealous of your progress. Next saturday ill think of you and all the well deserved things!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

I hear you were a total badass in your workout earlier, You got nothing to worry about. Im jealous of your progress. Next saturday ill think of you and all the well deserved things!

lgvz7aqg3waa.gif
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I came in with popcorn:) poo
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Saw the thread title, saw who posted it, and expected recipes.

Bit disappointed, actually :)
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You made my blood pressure go up, for a couple seconds. Good one!
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    hahaha sorry guys. Apple cider vinegar is delicious for pork i hear :D LOL
  • wanzik
    wanzik Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You got me too. I'm pro-ACV. :wink:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Epic fail lol! I've read enough of, your posts to know that; you know better! B)