Looking for MFP friends-Let's help each other!!

So I'm trying this once again. I've had great results prior with MFP and have done a backslide and never reached my goal. I am determined to reach my goal but do need support and accountability. I want to be able to help and support others as well. I want to lose 60lbs but want to do it the healthy way with better eating habits and exercise. Anyone need some extra support or willing to give support, please let me know and I will add you. Have a blessed day :)

Replies

• autumnceraso
    autumnceraso Posts: 1 Member
    I just rejoined after a few years of abandoning MFP! So I feel the same as you do about this!
  • Nesss13
    Nesss13 Posts: 12 Member
    I just rejoined after a few years of abandoning MFP! So I feel the same as you do about this!
    Well we should help each other get back on track!
  • jeanne460
    jeanne460 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me! I was just saying I need some friends on here since a couple of the ones I had quit posting or logging in. I do much better when I feel like I'm accountable to someone other than myself. Good luck!
  • Nesss13
    jeanne460 wrote: »
    Add me! I was just saying I need some friends on here since a couple of the ones I had quit posting or logging in. I do much better when I feel like I'm accountable to someone other than myself. Good luck!
    Just sent the request!
  • Curious16
    Curious16 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me! We can all use the support
  • Nesss13
    Curious16 wrote: »
    Add me! We can all use the support
    Sent the request:) and yes we all do need the support!
  • Onyx_Eve
    Onyx_Eve Posts: 37 Member
    I've had MFP since 2013, but recently started adding buddies. It's nice to have support. It empowers me to stay on my journey. You are welcome to add me. Good luck!
  • wotews
    wotews Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2017
    Happy to cheer you on and would love the same. Back at it after a year off. Same goals...new year...
  • SHIC2012
    SHIC2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Im looking for support as well but Im new at this how do you add someone
  • Nesss13
    Chassidy66 wrote: »
    I've had MFP since 2013, but recently started adding buddies. It's nice to have support. It empowers me to stay on my journey. You are welcome to add me. Good luck!

Thanks for the encouragement, we can all use as much encouragement and positivity on this journey :)
  • Nesss13
    wotews wrote: »
    Happy to cheer you on and would love the same. Back at it after a year off. Same goals...new year...
    Good luck on this journey and I'll be cheering you on! :)
  • akmommac
    akmommac Posts: 10 Member
    I could also use encouragement from people who are active on MFP - feel free to add me
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Happy to cheer you on!!!
  • Nesss13
    SHIC2012 wrote: »
    Im looking for support as well but Im new at this how do you add someone
    I sent you a request along with how I've been able to add friends:)
  • RobTheTeddyBear
    RobTheTeddyBear Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I also went SEVERELY off track and looking for people to help keep each other motivated. I'm looking to drop 100 lbs quickly then 40 lbs slowly. Add me
  • Deatsy
    Deatsy Posts: 133 Member
    Add me. 44 year old dad of an 18 month old. Need to lose 160 pounds.
    From Johannesburg in sunny South Africa
  • ae92jay
    ae92jay Posts: 150 Member
    37 year old. I am looking to loose 47 lbs. looking for people to help keep each other motivated.
  • lawchickie
    lawchickie Posts: 1 Member
    Hey add me I'm looking for some more accountability. I'm trying to lose baby weight and this helped me reach my goal last time when just wanting to lose but more friends the better.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Add me if anyone feels like it! First step is being here! Good luck all
  • briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    Hi, I've just came back again as well :) It would be great if we could motivate each other so please add me and anyone else who wishes to do so, go ahead :)