Replies

• risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!
  • jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you made such amazing and inspiring progress :D I also workout lots 6 days a week usually back to back HIIT and then weights. I'd also love to be friends :)
  • gemstoneisland
    gemstoneisland Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!! Add me as a friend, please :)
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are very inspiring!!
  • risberg96
    Options
    Thank you!! It's possible!! ❤❤
  • ananya_cool
    ananya_cool Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    One word... Amazing! :o<3
  • risberg96
    Options
    Awwww
    One word... Amazing! :o<3
    Awwwwww thanks!!!
  • MissBum
    MissBum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! I'm in a challenge through my gym as well, final weigh in is March 11th and I'm down about the same as you and want to get down about the same amount afterward as well! Would love to be friends. I've been working SO hard and am finding it hard to stay on track food wise! I'm constantly trying to remind myself I'm almost there but it's been tough for me.
  • risberg96
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm working really hard too. I love accountability and support. My final weigh in is April 8th.
  • mommy2tr
    mommy2tr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible! Congratulations! Your dedication and hard work is very inspiring!!!
  • DrinkMixer35
    DrinkMixer35 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Extremely impressive and absolutely inspiring! Congratulations on such a wonderful success!
  • risberg96
    Options
    Thank you drink mixer!
  • gerardob230
    gerardob230 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome keep up the good work! I'm also trying to lose 25 pounds.what does your diet consist of ? I might find it helpful toward my goals. thank you!!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Wow - very inspiring!! Feel free to add me as a friend. Congrats!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • risberg96
    Options
    That's awesome keep up the good work! I'm also trying to lose 25 pounds.what does your diet consist of ? I might find it helpful toward my goals. thank you!!

Hi! Right now I'm eating mostly protein (120g) and 30 g fat and 56 carbs. Every body is different but this is a good balance for me. I also do cardio 3-4 times a week and strength training on the off days... one day of rest. Hope this is helpful!
  • nicolewen16
    nicolewen16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • risberg96
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • chesitystiff
    chesitystiff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great add me love friends for support
  • risberg96
    Options
    Thank you!!! Update: still have 25 more to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • risberg96
    Options
    Diem78 wrote: »
    So did I! (or right around that) ...But I'm much heavier than you. :blush: GREAT JOB!!

Fabulous!!! Feel free to add me! We are in this together :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!