Really hurt my foot need tips

Options
Lol sorry the title sounds melodramatic but honestly, I can't walk anymore atleast for a few more days, I want to keep working out but what can I do that doesn't involve standing or using my feet, I feel so lazy and I'm doing less than ever, I don't want to put any more weight on. Thank you xx (p.s add me if you like :) )

Replies

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Rest until your foot feels better. If you are eating at a calorie deficit, you'll still lose weight.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Swim, or just take a few days off but cut calories.

Make sure you keep your protein up to aid recovery.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Do you have any resistance bands?? Or if you working out at the gym. Bicep curls, chest press, lats pull down etc. Upper body workout.
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks xx
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Thanks xx

Your welcome ☺
  • chief3202
    chief3202 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I hurt my foot almost 1-1/2 years ago and was diagnosed with planters fasciitis. The pain was unbearable and I could not walk. I could not function or walk like you have described until recently. I went to my primary doctor who sent me an orthopedic that did absolutely nothing but tell me to take 2 aspirins 3 times a day. I then went to a podiatrist and received cortisone shots with no relief. I was informed by the Doctor that surgery was my only option but I am still optimistic about it healing on its own without the surgery. For some unknown miracle, the pain diminished recently and I am able to walk again. Surgery was put on the back burner. Point here is that the pain would not allow my brain to motivate myself and I became a couch potato. I blossomed to 303 lbs. because I let this injury overtake my world. Try to motivate yourself with some kind of exercise or you will be in the same ballpark as me.

Good luck!!
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    work on arms lol