Options
2»

Replies

• DannyYMi54321
    DannyYMi54321 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Tulip0069 wrote: »
    What crazy things DID help you?

Cutting my food intake and increasing my activity level - crazy I know :lol:

Bingo! Nutrition and exercise - who knew such an off-the-wall concept would work?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    ktekc wrote: »
    Can I ask where you heard about the weight loss benefits of ACV? It seems to be a bit of a craze this January, and many of us are curious where it is being touted as a weight loss helper.

Thanks.

I think I've seen it on Facebook

Ughhh should have known :noway:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I am so glad i deleted facebook... I have also kind of slithered away from pinterest too because my entire suggestion page when i open it is cluttered with detox soups and cleanses.. and i can't for the life of me understand why... I started off just searching recipes but you would think unless i put those words in that it wouldn't be in my suggestions.. Sigh.. oh well.
    I guess my things to do with Tuna board will never be useful lol

I deleted my Facebook too, or "Fakebook" as my hubby likes to call it. I never quite worked out how to use Pinterest, and forget about twitter and instagram, I'm not even going to go there. I live in ignorant bliss of the ins and outs of social media.
    MFP is the only Forum/message board I use, and it's more than enough for me.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I still have a facebook account, but I have zero friends. Not even my wife. But I use it to track some blogs (including MFP) and a couple companies I'm interested in. You can get some good coupons with a Facebook account. But yeah, the social side of it escapes me. And the ads are really dumb (hence this thread).

My attitude has carried over here where I have no friends, by choice.
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    hmm, let's see.. It's a good hair rinse/detangler (removes the shampoo residue). Also good at removing soap residue from plasticware (I add a few cups to the rinse water - otherwise my yogurt and cottage cheese will taste like soap (I pre-portion out)). Also good on french fries, a bit in rice,..