Which fast food places do you still go to?

Options
Tweaking_Time
Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
For me - it is Chic-fil-A.

10683193_G.gif

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Wherever I feel like in that moment. I just work it into my day.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Subway if that counts, and taco bell every now and again because theyre supportive of my peasant funds.
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Once or twice a year, when I go to FL to visit my mom, I go to Hardee's for a treat.

Beyond that, I try to eat a Keto meal plan, which is hard to stick to in most restaurants, and almost impossible via fast food, so I don't frequent them often.

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Wendy's.

Fun Fact. Most people remember Chick-fil-a spelled Chic-fil-a. It's a common misconception.

mnzh3pfjtrp9.png
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Mostly Taco Bell
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Mostly Taco Bell

At 2 am when the bar closes?
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Any I feel like at the moment. But for some reason I never hit up Burger King. I'm not sure why.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Mostly Taco Bell

The bar is always open at home. Taco bell does seem to taste better after 2 am though
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Mostly Taco Bell

Jack in the Box taco's at 2 AM when the bar closes...but that is not really fast food, it is necessary food.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Cookout. If I eat really light for my other two meals and have no snacks I can fit it into my day. Sometimes I just leave some of it for the next day or work out more. I only eat the pulled pork with slaw and fries bc it's about the only place that has an option of a whole fast food meal that's not breaded.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Subway b/c it's WW friendly and maybe a Chic FIL A occasionally.

Other night I had an urge for Mc Dees but figured it was subliminal due to recent news about three sizes of Big Mac and movie trailers about Ray Kroc biopic.

Used to have 1/4 Pounder with cheese and large fries A LOT! With a Diet Coke of course!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    All of them.

ALL OF THEM!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Depends on where I am.
    Not many choices close to home.
  • dniania
    dniania Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wendy's,Hardee's, little crashes, Pizza Hut, McDonald's , sonic
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Chick-Fil-A is my favorite because of Avocado Lime Ranch dressing.

I also love Arby's and Popeye's. My budget is more like McDonald's most of the time, though. But I will still visit whatever is around. I can make it fit my calorie allowance..
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Anyone. I don't eat it a lot, but when I do usually McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, or Arbys. I have to be honest, Arby's has something called loaded curly fries now apparently. Looks delicious, but I looked up the nutritional info and (of course), too many cals and fat for me.
  • 4g64fiero
    4g64fiero Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love chick fil a but they are obnoxious, homophobic, christian idiots. I don't go there at all nowadays because I don't want to offend the gay person who may be casually observing it. But it's a great fast food chain and it's a shame.

That said, I like Duchess. They are only available in Connecticut. They actually serve omelettes round the clock.

When I read this as sarcastic, it's funny. When I read it as literal, it's still funny.