Help! Clean (or Healthier) Coffee

Options
2»

Replies

• geneticsteacher
    geneticsteacher Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Two 20 oz cups of tea everyday with a tablespoon of sugar each. Under 100 calories. I make room for the calories. Not giving up my tea.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I add an ounce or two of almond milk and liquid sweet n low. Pp is right though...somewhere like Community Coffee....which I know is mainly just down here (LA)...is delicious black.
  • SinceFeb17
    SinceFeb17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of coffee. First cup gets sugar and skim milk. Additional cups are added to dregs of previous cup, so there's always a hint of something left but it gets closer to black over time. Like I'm weaning myself over course of the morning.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I read this as clean and yes i would recommend ORGANIC coffee only, read about the farming and chemical planting it's quite eye opening. anyway aside from that, flavored black coffee- not flavor shots, flavored brew.

You don't need organic. I would say one is more likely to get some illness from stuff on the stylus or keypad of a credit card machine then from farming chemicals.
  • Lelah77
    Lelah77 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Like others, I slowly cut back. I now do 1 tsp sugar and 1 TBSP of half n half and it's only 30 cal.
    I agree with a PP that high quality coffee makes a huge difference!