Options
13»

Replies

• CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    OK You want to be an honorary lad? then you get to hear the *kitten* that goes with it.

When some bloke expresses the fact that he would like to bang your sister. Instead of going off the deep end you should have just said "yeah she's a babe" downed your pint, belched, scratched your honorary dangly bits and moved on .

I am going to re-enact this. I will play the part of Tanny. I need some people to volunteer 1. surgeon 2. blokes 3. waitress 4. extras

I would like to audition for the role of Surgeon. Where should I send my headshot and credits?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    OK You want to be an honorary lad? then you get to hear the *kitten* that goes with it.

When some bloke expresses the fact that he would like to bang your sister. Instead of going off the deep end you should have just said "yeah she's a babe" downed your pint, belched, scratched your honorary dangly bits and moved on .

I am going to re-enact this. I will play the part of Tanny. I need some people to volunteer 1. surgeon 2. blokes 3. waitress 4. extras

I've always watched be an extra! I'm already use to blending into the background!