Help! What diet is best??

Options
13»

Replies

• richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Oh wait. That's the Outback Steakhouse slogan. How many calories in a bloomin' onion?

Trust me, you REALLY don't want to know.
  • brichards_
    brichards_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I stand for veganism :)
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    brichards_ wrote: »

That's healthy
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    My advice is to try eating the same way you would feed your four year old child (if you had one!) You would give the child healthy things in the right proportions, and say "no" to unhealthy foods, save for the occasional treat. Even if the child threw a tantrum and cried, you would hold firm to a sensible diet of healthy foods. Even if the child didn't like fruits or vegetables, you would encourage him/her to try a little bit at every meal. You would provide water or milk to drink, not juice or soda (or vodka lol!)

We need to love ourselves in the same respectful and disciplined way that we love our children.

While eating at a calorie deficit will cause weight loss, you may experience hunger or cravings so frequently that you're stressing out your will power. If that happens, you may want to try low carb to see if that eliminates the problem. It's not right for everyone, and for years I resisted trying it because it sounded too extreme. Once I finally decided to experiment with low carb, I got what all the fuss was about. My obsession over food was gone, like someone flipped a switch in my brain. Sometimes I even have to make myself eat more at the end of the day.
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to adopt & maintain the attitude below:

Eat - to fuel the machine (right amount & "types" - while also enjoying it) in order to Train (to meet my specific goals)

0rerpxcpeg08.jpg
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    brichards_ wrote: »

Last I checked, veganism wasn't really a diet.