Tae Bo Fans out there????

Options
Just wondering if anyone out there is still doing Tae Bo. And, if so, do you randomly pick the videos each day or do you follow a program?

I've been doing Tae Bo on and off for years and I have followed so many Beach Body programs (21 day Fix Extremen, P90x, etc). I like the daily schedule the Beach Body programs gives you, but do not seem to find anyone who's followed a Tae Bo schedule.

Thank you!
Sheshe

Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    me Me MEEEEEE..still have my Billy Blanks DVDs...I looove the Fat Blasting Cardio one
  • TurboTam
    TurboTam Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am starting my Tae Bo again and got a schedule for beginner, intermediate and Advanced off the FB page. Fitness Goals Workout Guide - Tae Bo Fitness, you could probably google it.
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Soon I will be adding Tae Bo into my workout routines. I don't do any one thing specifically for long, I can get bored and I like to mix things up, when I mix things up what feels like a stall stops stalling. Right now I'm doing the Firm Cardio sculpt. Sometime I do my old Jane Fonda step aerobics, more cardio, less sculpt. I cycle sometimes. I have my old Billy VHS and found some DVD's at a goodwill of his too. After Vegas I'll probably add those in.

• latiwati
    latiwati Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Tae Bo! I don't follow the program but it's my go to video when I can't go out for cardio. I randomly pick from YouTube.
  • Demianna23
    Demianna23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    latiwati wrote: »
    I LOVE Tae Bo! I don't follow the program but it's my go to video when I can't go out for cardio. I randomly pick from YouTube.

This is what I do, too. Do you have a favorite one?
  • Demianna23
    Options
    Soon I will be adding Tae Bo into my workout routines. I don't do any one thing specifically for long, I can get bored and I like to mix things up, when I mix things up what feels like a stall stops stalling. Right now I'm doing the Firm Cardio sculpt. Sometime I do my old Jane Fonda step aerobics, more cardio, less sculpt. I cycle sometimes. I have my old Billy VHS and found some DVD's at a goodwill of his too. After Vegas I'll probably add those in.

I used to do Jane Fonda workouts, too! Glad you're adding Tae Bo. I also like to mix things up..but I still go back to Tae Bo
  • Demianna23
    Options
    TurboTam wrote: »
    I am starting my Tae Bo again and got a schedule for beginner, intermediate and Advanced off the FB page. Fitness Goals Workout Guide - Tae Bo Fitness, you could probably google it.

Thank you so much! I'm going to google this per your advice and might do the advanced schedule. YAY! Which one are you doing?
  • Demianna23
    Options
    me Me MEEEEEE..still have my Billy Blanks DVDs...I looove the Fat Blasting Cardio one

I'll have to look at thst Fat Blasting Cardio one soon. I can't enough of Billy! :)
  • LeoT0917
    LeoT0917 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have followed several Tae Bo Programs in the past and think they are great. I'm starting a hybrid P90X plus program now where I sub in Tae Bo (Tae Bo II, Cardio Live, Tae Bo II Advanced) for the Kenpo X and some of the Cardio workouts.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    You could try the 'I love the 90s' thread ;)
  • Demianna23
    Options
    LeoT0917 wrote: »
    I have followed several Tae Bo Programs in the past and think they are great. I'm starting a hybrid P90X plus program now where I sub in Tae Bo (Tae Bo II, Cardio Live, Tae Bo II Advanced) for the Kenpo X and some of the Cardio workouts.

This is a FANTASTIC idea. I might just do that (except I'll do the P90x3...30 minutes is sufficient...hahaha). Thank you for posting this.
  • Demianna23
    Options
    lizery wrote: »
    You could try the 'I love the 90s' thread ;)

Where is the 90's thread? Please let me know. :)
  • Natalie2950
    Natalie2950 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I still do them occasionally. Do you know he has an app for Apple now?
  • Demianna23
    Options
    I still do them occasionally. Do you know he has an app for Apple now?

I did not know that!!! I'm going to check it out on my iPad!!!! Thank you so much, Natalie.
  • caraelevy
    caraelevy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I loved tae bo back in the day. I just completed round one of Core de Force from Beachbody and loved it! Some similar moves.
  • 2Luverly
    2Luverly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Billy Blanks fan here! Love his YouTube channel.