UK lady looking for new friends!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm Leeanne from Manchester UK.

I used MFP years ago to lose 54lbs. Years on I put it all back on. I am 20lbs down again and desperate for some new friends on the journey!

I'm 5"2 and still have around 50lbs to lose along with some fitness and strength goals too.

I don't really clean eat, I'm a cheater with huel and easy grab food most of the time.

I have two children, 4 horses, 3 dogs, several jobs.

I would describe myself as quite a positive friendly girl. I get on with most people I meet in life, young, old, male, female so I am happy for all kinds of diverse friends!

If anyone is looking for new people to share their journey with please feel free to add me.

Replies

• riches41
    riches41 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • paula1509
    paula1509 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Leeanne, I'm sounding very similar to you height and goal-wise except no horses, children or dogs (would love one though) I'm starting using Huel tomorrow, aiming for 2 scoops for breakfast and lunch and then a low carb evening meal. How're you getting on with it?
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Hi Leanne :smile: I'm from the UK too, I live in Kent in the south east. We are the same height though I've just a cat, no children/dogs/horses so that's where our similarities end :wink:
    Feel free to add me if you want x