Looking for friends x

Options
Hi my names lisa and I'm not far off turning 37,I have 4 beautiful children and feel that now is my time, time to start my fitness journey, I feel ready and more determined than I ever have been.I do feel that it would be nice though to share my experiences with others along the way and that way we also have one another to turn too in times of need when lacking in motivation and in need of that little extra bit of encouragement, so please feel free to add me xx

Replies

• cstookey1
    cstookey1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New looking for friends
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ....Wishing you the best :)
  • limay08
    limay08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys x just trying to figure out my way round so please bare with me if I don't get back to you straight away xx
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) Plenty of supportive people on here to help you! I suggest using the community section as that's where everything/everyone is at.
  • counttubula
    counttubula Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Well.. sort of! Had an account before and then abandoned it. Trying to get back into a healthier lifestyle!
  • chocolateema
    chocolateema Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends too!
  • limay08
    limay08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes I also set my account up a while back but never really gave it a chance so here I am once again lol, think this could be a great tool in helping me stay on track xx