Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need Motivation been Struggling

Hey yall I have really been struggling and I'm needing to get out of that habit now. I won't be able to work out until March 3rd as I had minor foot surgery and won't get my stitches out until than. So for now I'm going to work on my diet and get that under control and than I will work on my exercise soon as I'm able to work out I can tell you it's driving me nuts since I can't work out. I have great support at home as my husband will be under going weight loss surgery soon and I'm wanting to support him as he says I'm supported him and making him want to lose weight. Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other.

I do have a Jawbone as well and looking for friends on there as well and you can look me up by Lisa Castillo

Please feel free to add me on both.

Replies

• LoveYourself08
    LoveYourself08 Posts: 10 Member
    I am struggling with my eating habits but I am working on it, so maybe we can be friends and keep each other accountable?
  • KweenKJS
    KweenKJS Posts: 9 Member
    I've been struggling with keeping with a routine, but I have always struggled with my eating habits. I love food! So I'm committed to not eating processed foods. I cook almost every single meal I eat from scratch. And I've had to watch my portion control and meal balancing as well. I'm glad I like vegetables, but because of my severe anemia, I can't be a vegetarian. I tried and almost did major damage to my body. As they say you are what you eat and I want to be healthy, so I must eat healthy, right?
  • bubblebum82
    bubblebum82 Posts: 34 Member
    Yeah I really have to get mine under control too before my surgery as not been able to exercise will be challenging for me as it keeps me a float. Best of luck on your journey
  • Missionmom17
    Missionmom17 Posts: 35 Member
    Hey Bubblebum82 I know what you mean I had minor Foot Surgery last Friday and can't work out until March 3rd when my stitches come out I can tell you it's been driving me nuts
  • ENRiyard
    ENRiyard Posts: 42 Member
    Hey yall I have really been struggling and I'm needing to get out of that habit now. I won't be able to work out until March 3rd as I had minor foot surgery and won't get my stitches out until than. So for now I'm going to work on my diet and get that under control and than I will work on my exercise soon as I'm able to work out I can tell you it's driving me nuts since I can't work out. I have great support at home as my husband will be under going weight loss surgery soon and I'm wanting to support him as he says I'm supported him and making him want to lose weight. Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other.

I do have a Jawbone as well and looking for friends on there as well and you can look me up by Lisa Castillo

Please feel free to add me on both.

Hey,
    I hope your recovery is going well.
    If you wish add me on jawbone user Ekaterina Riyard
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    I hope you have recovered from foot surgery and able to exercise. Please give us an update.