Replies

• clicquot1
    clicquot1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    well done you must be really pleased
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    Because of you, I kept on going... You look fabulous and thank you for sharing!
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wow

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!!
  • alg42
    alg42 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, a true inspiration :-)
  • birdsitter1
    Options
    Thanks! Thanks for sharing! You look great.
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love you all!!! I'll try to answer your questions as soon as I can!
    <3
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    www.facebook.com/theincredibleshrinkinglauren

hope you'll follow! :)
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    WOW!! well done! You look fabulous!!
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Way to go! Very very inspiring :)
  • sbandjh
    sbandjh Posts: 17
    Options
    You look amazing and you are definitely an inspiration to me!!! Good job :happy:
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Yay! Looking sexy!
  • jmelindy
    jmelindy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    INSPIRED!
    you look amazing, and like you FEEL amazing too!
    way to go!!!:smile:
  • Stasiasaurus
    Stasiasaurus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lately I've needed a boost to stick with it and that was it. Thanks!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    I can't wait until this is me :D hopefully around this time next year.. thanks for the inspiration!

any real good secrets?

I think I put up an 'FAQ' post on my blog a little while back:
    kesslahh.tumblr.com

but as for 'secrets,' I started out really slow and worked up to where I am now. I find that it's best to set small acheivable goals instead of one huge goal right off the bat. One of my biggest tips is to have a workout buddy who's as dedicated as you. It probably won't work as well if only one of you is super serious and the other one just kind of sort of wants to work out now and then. lol.
    Also, I rarely ever drink my calories (with the exception of my protein shakes and juice from my juicer now and then) Lot of water and of course, fruits and vegetables and lean protein. For me, diet is still the hardest part. It's something I'm always going to have to work on.
  • gogo99999
    gogo99999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic! I hope I can do the same through time.
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    That is great! What type of excercise did you do?

Nowadays I run at least one mile every workout (usually to start out as my warmup) and I do about an hour of strength training, hip hop abs, and I try to throw some plyometrics in there, too. The stair stepper has also become my best friend. (although it's a love/hate relationship) I also started biking outside with my workout partner. Sometimes we bike to the gym, workout, and then bike back. Great leg workout! From my experience, though, it's all about finding what works for you and what you enjoy doing. Eventually, working out should be fun, and not feel like a chore. (although on my 'blah' days it feels like a chore! haha)
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    Amazing job!! What has worked for you?

a little bit of everything! I still struggle with diet now and then (but I probably always will. damn food.lol) But as far as exercise: running/jogging, plyometrics, stair stepper, and lots of strength training. I've come to LOVE lifting!!! And I invested in a Polar HRM a few months ago and it really gives me an extra boost because I can see what i'm burning (way more than the treadmill/machines say I do) and it's cool to see what I'm burning during weight lifting. Seeing my heart rate/calories I've burned usually makes me workout longer than I normally would without it.
    And I think the #1 thing that has made a difference is my workout partner! He keeps me going and kicks my booty!
  • select_chic
    Options
    congrats!
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    Options
    Well you have inspired me!!! Awesome transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!