Starting over

Options
KMRIE
KMRIE Posts: 6 Member
I lost all the weight once. Gained it back. Now I have to lose it again. I have constant back pain and my spine can't carry the extra 40# sitting on it. People where I work are always bringing in food. I stress eat and hae a stressful job. How do I change my stress eating without supergluing my lips together?

Replies

• emailcourtneyj
    emailcourtneyj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can try taking healthy snacks to work. Or eat super healthy at breakfast and dinner so that when you eat those snacks that coworkers bring in it won't throw you off track. I need to do this also.
  • KMRIE
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! Our secretary has all sorts of candy and bad snacks. I try not to go in her office. :neutral:
  • roycruse73
    roycruse73 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You have to change your mindset - stop thinking of food as a reward and you will stop wanting to eat the junk (your weightloss should be your reward)... I find going low carb takes away the cravings for sugary and high carb snacks but you do have to break through that carb addiction before the cravings go away. (which takes about 2 weeks).

After that 2 week difficult period you will stop wanting the junk and the sugar.
  • KMRIE
    Options
    Thanks...If I just shut my mouth when i'm stressed, I'll get through the 2 weeks!