Daily Burn vs Fitstar vs something I hadn't thought of

Options
I've gotten myself into a workout rut. I've been watching tv ads about Daily Burn, I have a Fitbit which has Fitstar, I've been reading various reviews which aren't helpful in deciding which might work better for me. All I'm trying to do is lose weight and be fit and toned. Any help deciding from MFP peeps would be greatly appreciated. B)

Replies

• CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Daily Burn on and off for the last two years and LOVE it! I just started it back up again in December and it's helped me lose 21 pounds and take off a lot of inches. I love the way I feel with it. It offers many different programs; yoga, pilates, tabata, beginners, etc. I really enjoy the Cardio Sculpt 3 month program.
  • evelasquez3
    evelasquez3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone knows how much is the get a personal coach on Daily Burn? I read somewhere that this is possible but I could not find much info. Thanks.
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    @evelasquez3 - I love Daily Burn! Though you won’t have a one-on-one personal trainer, you’ll have a full FB and Twitter community where most of the trainers keep in touch with you (at least they do on FB, I don’t have Twitter acct). Everyone is completely supportive if you have an NSV or if you post a bad day there’s always someone out there in your shoes. I’d recommend it. If you decide to sign up please name me as your referral.

Casey Tevis