Ice Cream Obsession?

Options
kate21797
kate21797 Posts: 77 Member
Every evening, if I have any calories left, I treat myself to a 1/2 cup of ice cream. It's always the low fat, low calorie kind, and it's a lovely treat at the end of the day. But lately, it's become all I can think about all day. I just try to get through the day to get my ice cream, I think about it all the time, I count down the minutes until I deem it late enough to eat it. The high point of my day is very often getting that little bowl of ice cream after dinner. Is it normal to obsess over ice cream like I am?

Replies

• cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you have created a habit that is why you are craving it.
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It's not necessarily bad.. as long as you can control how much you eat. And say no to it if you haven't saved the calories! Yes ^^ it's because you created a habit. So. Breaking it will suck.
  • minijuggernaut
    minijuggernaut Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I know those feels. Ice cream, and almond butter.

I don't keep them in the house because I literally can't help myself with them here.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I end every day with a big bowl of ice cream. It's effing delicious. I eat 2 cups + a night. You're fine as long as you're hitting your goals.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I live off of ice cream in the summer. Though this summer it's been different types of ice cream bars as they are lower in calories.