Tired of yo-yo dieting...ready to lose the damn weight!

Options
I have been slightly overweight for the past 6 or so years. Was always skinny as a twig growing up and could eat anything and everything and not gain a pound. When I hit about 20-21 I slowly started gaining weight..I went from about 115 (size 14 in GIRLS jeans) to 137 in what felt like overnight. I still felt decent but started noticing my weight for the first time in my life. As time passed I was eating out more, drinking more, and eating A LOT more. 1 slice of pizza became 4 slices and I went from being a picky eater to a food lover. Before I knew it I was 25 and 170 lbs. I remember seeing that number on the scale and being so ashamed. I knew I had gained weight just didn't know it was that much. I was squeezing in a size 10 pants and have spent the last 2-3 years wearing leggings, baggy shirts, and struggling with any weight loss at all. After a break up I did go from the 170 to about 140 but the weight creeped back up when I crawled out of depression. I am now around 160 and feeling exhausted with the lack of motivation, being tired, and just putting crap in my body. I want to change my life before I hit 30. I feel I owe this one thing to myself after years of struggling. I just don't know where to even start? I've cleaned up my diet a lot..I used to drink 2-3 cokes a day and now drink seltzer water (la croix or just plain water). I try to snack healthier but still binge often. I have notice I consume most of my calories between 530pm-10pm. I need help. My plan is to start logging and to start drinking a ton of water and start exercising. I know the hardest part is getting started. I want to go from a SW 160 to GW 125. Anybody with me on this? :)