Are u a *kitten*!!!

Options

Replies

• subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    There's a couple of ways to look at this subject.

To be a complete *kitten* takes a lot of energy and I would describe it as negative energy. That's not good.

If you're a total sweetheart, people might be inclined to take advantage of your good nature.

I think the trick is to remain positive and treat others well while maintaining the ability to NGAF.

Can you teach me to NGAF? Because I tend to get taken advantage of. All of the time.

You need to prepare a white russian, possibly wear a robe.

life-goes-on-lebowski.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    There's a couple of ways to look at this subject.

To be a complete *kitten* takes a lot of energy and I would describe it as negative energy. That's not good.

If you're a total sweetheart, people might be inclined to take advantage of your good nature.

I think the trick is to remain positive and treat others well while maintaining the ability to NGAF.

Can you teach me to NGAF? Because I tend to get taken advantage of. All of the time.

It would be my honor.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I didn't think so, but one of my Project Managers just told me I was...so I guess maybe I was wrong
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    general concensus seems to agree with that statement
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    general concensus seems to agree with that statement

Well *kitten*, all this time I thought I was a nice kid....
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    wa2deqmd3mv4.gif

Seriously though it takes a lot for me to be an *kitten*. I'm pretty happy go lucky. I have learned to not let people walk all over me though.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I can really lose my *kitten* while driving, but besides cursing like a truck driver/sailor on the daily, I'm a super nice person and pretty non confrontational. Except while in a relationship. I'm no doormat, I'll stand up for myself.

But what if I take your ice cream tho? >:)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    100%
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay... here's your Arctic Zero

*runs away with Crumbs Along the Mohawk and Peanut Butter Pandemonium* :p
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    (So I know her weakness now ....Hmmmmmm interesting)
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I'm often told by coworkers that I'm super nice, always positive and in such a good mood all the time. I had no idea I was all those things 'cause I'm basically dead on the inside. :)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I am for the most part really nice, and I try to be kind to everybody. I try to treat people how I would like to be treated and will go out of my way to help people.

However I can have a bit of a quick temper and a mean streak towards people who treat me or my friends badly, it is usually quick and fleeting but I don't forget. I can move on neutrally with those people and usually find a reason to respect their personality and reconcile behaviour that I disagree with.

I am shy and reserved which a lot of people seem to mistake for ...I don't even know what... but seemingly to me unfavourable personality traits.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I am above & beyond nice...Almost 2 nice ...Then if I feel like I'm being taken advantage I pull back ....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    I can be nice; I damn sure can.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Yes I am a kitten
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Yes...yes I can