2468 diet

Options

Replies

• Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    you could try a 2468 calorie diet and exercise vigorously. I support that diet
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe_36VF1W_9hkebWJTau9LpxOVutNdQ5FhYwOULumyPgyQw5j7
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    you are just asking for a damaged metabolism.
  • CrankMeUp
    Options
    smiley_no.gif
  • Elliehmltn
    Elliehmltn Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I was hoping it meant something like 2 dairy, 4 protein, 6 fruit/vegetable, 8 water....
  • Sassygrl331
    Options
    Not sure how good this would be.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    9xHl1.gif
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    The last time I heard about this diet, I was a teenager hanging out in pro-anorexia forums.

Please rethink your plan.

Exactly.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This "diet" is very popular among the pro ana community. NOT HEALTHY. I am tired of seeing posts like this around MFP!!!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/952996-level-obstacles-lose-weight-target-fat-easy

Go to this link and follow the instructions. It's very simple and much much healthier than what you are currently doing. Good luck, OP.
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You'll be starving yourself. No good will come of this. Instead google Paleo diet, not only is it long term, but it will work.
  • ashleyisabb
    ashleyisabb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't do it. I did it when I was a teenager (and anorexic/bulimic) and it wrecked my metabolism. When I started eating "normally" again, I GAINED and gained weight because my body was so hungry for calories/nutrition. It will only harm you in the long run, I can promise you that...
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No, just no
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    OP, before this thread gets locked and nuked, I just want to say that I hope you don't go through with this because if you don't already have an eating disorder...this is one way to start heading down that road.
  • CrankMeUp
    Options
    OP, before this thread gets locked and nuked, I just want to say that I hope you don't go through with this because if you don't already have an eating disorder...this is one way to start heading down that road.

this.

and

NO.jpg
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Sorry if I offended anyone. I apologize. I think I get the point. Thank you for your replies. It does sound sorta nutty I guess. I certainly was not trying to be offensive or mean or anything. Sorry.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Anyone tried this? Is love to hear your opinions and thoughts! Results? I'll be doing it soon and hope to find others to join me :)

So OP, what exactly would you eat on the 200 calorie day?

You are saying that this diet builds up to 800 calories per day and then you go back to 200??

I hope people have more sense and do not entertain your invite to join you on this.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    yeah, no.

QFT
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Yes this, and also please don't read all this dissent and get upset. Just realize that everyone here wants you to do this the healthy way.
  • CrankMeUp
    Options
    Sorry if I offended anyone. I apologize. I think I get the point. Thank you for your replies. It does sound sorta nutty I guess. I certainly was not trying to be offensive or mean or anything. Sorry.

I hope you take people's advice and rethink your approach to getting fit