Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

About my 9pm

ivadaeBl
ivadaeBl Posts: 23 Member
Yep, I try so hard not too. But food goes over and over and over and over and over and over in my mind it's like I can't breathe till I give in.it is frustrating drives me crazy makes me mad. I Wish I Never Had to eat again. To be honest I would rather sleep than eat. I hate the fact that we have to eat to live

Replies

• Rachael_789
    Rachael_789 Posts: 93 Member
    I find that around 9pm it's more of a habit and boredom that make you want to eat. I seen your other post about emotional eating. Am an emotional eater whether it's good or bad emotions and since being on here you realise that you don't need it or even want it. After the first week or two you won't want to have anything. You just have to stay strong and occupy yourself. If you need something have something healthy, find a wee hobby or just catch an early night. Mind of matter and remind yourself why you started this journey and where you want to be.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Have you tried counseling?