• luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I think this says it all..... :laugh:

rach15.gif
  • ashandloggiesmom
    ashandloggiesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've noticed I feel more unsure of myself as I age. When your young you don't give a hoot, when your older you care about stuff more, are more aware of things, maybe?
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Sometimes
  • Mamalea32
    Mamalea32 Posts: 134
    Options
    I have the heart of a child. The brain of a mama. The outter shell of a woman.
  • Mamalea32
    Mamalea32 Posts: 134
    Options
    I am opposite of what ashandloggies said. With age I have really stopped caring what others think. I am 33 and finally feel fine with my body, changing my hair color, and slowly and surely I am beginning to speak up more.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    hell NO , that would just take all the fun out of life!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I don't plan on growing up, ever.
  • Sometimes yes... but mostly the answer is a big NO
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Jebus!!!

Who wants to do that?!?!?
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    In that I'm a horrible nerd I feel like I have "responsible adult points" in a day. When I do responsible things like chores and bill paying it sort of drains out that reserve until I'm left shooting Nerf arrows at cats and playing with My Little Ponies. I regret nossing!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I saw the movie Pacific Rim last night. In IMAX 3D. I loved it. Giant robots beating the crap out of giant alien monsters. Sound grown up? =)
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Im so grown up I smoke week once in a while I party my butt off I talk stupid crap and I really can act like Im 16 or so. On the other side im on meetings with managers and ceos and im mostly the only woman, I have to be tough, I can work hard and I have responsibility. Life is serious enough so why the f*** not.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Yeah, I am.

I grew up when I started going to a 12-step program. Best thing I ever did for myself and for the people around me. :wink:

I still laugh and play a *whole lot*. But today I'm better about sharing my toys, not running with scissors, and knowing when it's naptime.
  • LaurenEileen74
    LaurenEileen74 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I go out and pretend to do grown up things and no one notices that I'm a little kid. It's weird.

Hehe, me too!

I'm 38, and really think I'm probably about 29 in my mind lol
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    The only grown up thing I know is that people are all just human, and most of them don't actually care about what you do.

40??

Too_old.jpg
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    In my 34 years, I never got passed the age of 15 in my mind. Neither has my wife. My kids benefit from it. I buy all these toys "for the kids."