Cut a lot of weight, now looking to eat healthier also

Options
Hey guys,

So I tried searching for this and couldn't find a thread so sorry if I missed it. I'm a 24 year old male, 5 foot 8 inches. I've started losing weight this past year, slowly at first with ups and downs and only recently has my weight loss been steady. Since the end of May I've lost 22 pounds, from 210 to 188. I feel better than ever and started lifting weights again (I used to play a lot of sports and lift a lot). For the past 3 weeks or so I stopped losing weight, so I've been trying to vary my exercising to get back on track. I felt like this was the right time for me to get my nutrition in order too. So far I've just been cutting 1000 calories a day to lose 2 pounds a week (eating around 1300-1350 calories). I log everything I eat and usually come within a 100 less/more of my target goal. But my nutrition isn't great, I just eat whatever as long as I am reaching my goal. So I was hoping to get some advice from you folks on how to change up my diet and eat better, rather than just eating less.

Thanks!