Slimming world and Smoothies anyone still lost?

Options
Ok , yes yes i know smoothies are a syn BuT has anyone STILL drank them and lost ? I mean the fresh or frozen fruit you can buy in packets and not store baught. Blendid in a nutri bullet ?

Many thanks.

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    You'll lose weight if you create a calorie deficit, smoothies or no smoothies.

But yes, I'm sure people have lost weight whilst drinking smoothies.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    No foods are a sin.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    If you consume fewer calories than you burn while drinking smoothies, yes you will lose weight.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Fruit is a "syn" on SW. You learn something new every day. Don't SW have a forum/community for these sorts of questions, this is a calorie counting site so the answers will be heavily biased towards that. I believe there's also a lot of Facebook groups for SW.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Fruit is a "syn" on SW. You learn something new every day. Don't SW have a forum/community for these sorts of questions, this is a calorie counting site so the answers will be heavily biased towards that. I believe there's also a lot of Facebook groups for SW.

Ah yes, I suppose I had heard that term before. Putting this in the SW context would have been helpful.

I don't like it. Counting calories is always much more direct than all of these substitute proprietary methods.