71lb (27.5kg) weight loss including having a baby

Options
acardone
acardone Posts: 13 Member
Hi, I have been on the MFP bandwagon for a few years now (3 in fact) and it has helped me immensely!
I was 96kg (232lbs) when I first wanted to lose weight and I am now down to 66.5kg (160.9lbs). It took me about 18 months to lose 30 kilograms and I maintained that weight for about 3-4 months before I found out I was pregnant. I kept using MFP during my pregnancy and put on about 16 kilograms (39lbs), slightly more than I had hoped but I did t have to buy any maternity clothes

Replies

• naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job there! You look beautiful!!!
  • acardone
    acardone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just found a before photo.
    And I realised after I posted my story that I hadn't finished (sorry) :#bj50af6nrp77.jpg
    After I had my baby, I had tried my hardest to get straight back into exercise and eating what I used to eat (thank goodness for no more morning sickness!) it was difficult but the result is that I am back into my pre-pegnancy clothes and my weight is what I was just before I fell pregnant.
    There's work ahead to maintain a healthy diet and weight but I couldn't have imagined being the size I was (16-18 dress size) and then falling pregnant. MFP has been a HUGE help and if you think you can't do this while lifestyle change, I assure you that you certainly can!!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!