Not just weight loss.....Lifestyle Change!

Hey there! I'm not new to MFP as I've been a semi-active user for about 4 years. I used it to lose weight after baby #2 but slacked off when I convinced myself I was ok being 10 lbs away from my goal weight. I remained at that weight until gaining 25 lbs during my last pregnancy. 9 months after my sweet little guy was born Instill weighed the same as the day Incame home from the hospital. Needless to say, I'm tired of wearing pants with an elastic waist. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again and confident! I started tracking my food again around mid-January and am down 11 lbs! My hubby bought me a new FitBit for my birthday and it's really helping me be accountable as well. I spend lots of time on the weekend creating healthy menus for the coming week and am experimenting with whole 30 meals for dinner each weekday. The best part about this new lifestyle is sharing it with my family! I'd love to share ideas and encouragement with the MFP community

Replies

• Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 152 Member
    You can't have one without the other anyway! Best of luck!
  • tlmhiebert1985
    tlmhiebert1985 Posts: 32 Member
    I had my second son 9 weeks ago and slacked for the first 4 weeks after I had him. Currently I've lost 16.8lbs with another 14 or so to go. And then would love to get back to my cardio. I worked out throughout my whole pregnancy buy had to stop since giving birth due to my doctor advising me to. My husband actually bought me a new fit bit hr2 for Christmas this year. Feel free to add me and we can help encourage each other.