For the ladies!

Options
xalexandramarie
xalexandramarie Posts: 17 Member
Where do you recommend buying cute workout clothes!?
(not because I hope to impress anybody but so I can say "damn I am sexy")

Replies

• Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    Hard to say a store, when we dont see in which city/country you live... :huh:
    Basically any sports store have nice outfits.... :ohwell:
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    I love Lorna Jane or Running Bare :happy:
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    The Academy
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    anywhere really it all looks the same. Tight pants/shorts, sports bra...
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    ^^^^ This....I think you can find cute workout clothes almost anywhere. I'm constantly on the lookout everywhere I go. I do really like the way under armour yoga and capri pants fit and feel tho.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    ^^^^ This....I think you can find cute workout clothes almost anywhere. I'm constantly on the lookout everywhere I go. I do really like the way under armour yoga and capri pants fit and feel tho.

^^^This. I have actually found some cute workout stuff at TJ Maxx. I don't like to spend a lot of money on something I'm going to be sweating my butt off in so I can find good deals there. Also Academy.
  • Mamalea32
    Mamalea32 Posts: 134
    Options
    Victoria's secret
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I totally recommend spending the money on a good sports bra but other than that most sporting good stores and mass merchandisers carry lots of cute workout clothes. Personally I buy most of my workout clothes at Target or Walmart. Target carries Champion brand and Walmart has Danskin. They are cute and inexpensive. They may not last as long as some of the better brand names, but when I can buy pants and shirt for less than $20 total for Danskin it's ok if I have to replace them more frequently.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I totally recommend spending the money on a good sports bra but other than that most sporting good stores and mass merchandisers carry lots of cute workout clothes. Personally I buy most of my workout clothes at Target or Walmart. Target carries Champion brand and Walmart has Danskin. They are cute and inexpensive. They may not last as long as some of the better brand names, but when I can buy pants and shirt for less than $20 total for Danskin it's ok if I have to replace them more frequently.

I totally agree with this. Invest your money in a good sports bras especially if you are endowed in that area. Have to keep the girls secure.
  • msfine2328
    msfine2328 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've seen lots of cute things at Old Navy:wink: