Let's See Those Bodies Today

Options
xSkinnyFitx
xSkinnyFitx Posts: 35 Member
edited February 2017 in Challenges
I just took these about an hour ago! I'm Vegan I haven't even started working out yet... Next?

ww9seyi1y99s.jpg
zxvlbp6gcmft.jpg
snsmbip9jckq.jpg
ljyd7mdjgqbo.jpg

Replies

• Jm172017
    Jm172017 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What are your goals?
  • xSkinnyFitx
    Options
    Jm172017 wrote: »
    What are your goals?
    To remain vegan eating clean Whole Foods. I am also a former bulimic I haven't binged or purged all year so far and I've even lost some weight from not even trying. I feel really good really healthy my mind is clear I'm happy. How about you?
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You already have a great figure @xSkinnyFitx!
    marlub09h9l2.png
    I just took the bottom pictures today to compare to 2/8/17. Different lighting and angles, but I wore the same pants in both and they definitely felt less constrictive! One of my mini goals is to feel into those pants comfortably, and overall I want to reach my goal weight of 130 (Started at 155, now 148)
  • xSkinnyFitx
    Options
    I took a few new pics I weighed in at 114.6 yesterday. I haven't even started back at the gym yet. I'm vegan.
    cryrtwmtld89.jpg
    ym60p59kzis1.jpg
    mehif6l8dcxu.jpg
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm not brave enough for this. I need to tone everything up. I am skinny fat. :(
  • xSkinnyFitx
    Options
    I'm not brave enough for this. I need to tone everything up. I am skinny fat. :(
    #Skinnyfat is a term I resonate with. This is my pre-workout body I haven't even touched the gym yet it's still cold and I ride a bike.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    #Skinnyfat is a term I resonate with. This is my pre-workout body I haven't even touched the gym yet it's still cold and I ride a bike.

You are in no way skinny fat. You are very lean.
  • xSkinnyFitx
    edited February 2017
    Options

You are in no way skinny fat. You are very lean.

I never said I was skinny fat. I said I resonate with the term skinny fat meaning I'm familiar with it as being a real thing. Skinny fat actually means someone who may appear thin on the outside but has a high body fat percentage or someone who retains water weight easily. To prevent skinny fatness I don't eat salt of any kind except that which naturally comes in fruit/vegetables. Luckily I'm vegan so my only options are Whole unprocessed natural foods. Fruit, vegetables, seeds, herbs and spices. Cayenne pepper is my bff.

• xSkinnyFitx
    edited February 2017
    Options
    This right here is called rosemary rice Nachos it's vegan no salt or oil just boiled brown rice with rosemary herb, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. I add 1-2 tbsp nutritional yeast after I boil it. It's super healthy. Those are also unsalted corn tortilla chips. 2wdiuac66dc1.jpg
  • jruffule
    jruffule Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What are yout typical meals as a vegan
  • xSkinnyFitx
    edited March 2017
    Options
    jruffule wrote: »
    What are yout typical meals as a vegan

I eat whole fruits and vegetables, seeds, pseudo grains like quinoa, brown rice, potatoes, legumes like lentils and I never cook my fruit or vegetables I'm not a "raw" vegan but still adhere to that rule because when you cook them you lose their life force. I also rarely eat salt. I use Sundried tomatoes sometimes but never sprinkle sea salt over my food or in the processing of meals. Salt is a bit too stimulating for me so Instead of sea salt I use dried herbs and spices such as cayenne pepper, rosemary and peppercorns on my food and in recipes to enhance the flavor. There really are no restrictions no calorie counting. Eating this way comes natural to me. It's simple. Eat Whole Foods. No salt, no oil, nothing commercially processed. Now when I say no salt let's not get this confused with no sodium. It is the source in which I get my sodium that I like to focus on and using concentrated forms of salt like sea salt, kosher salt or table salt are not a part of my lifestyle. I also eat dried fruit like dried mango, apricot and Turkish figs. I drink tea daily usually Green with peppermint with lime juice, cayenne pepper and agave nectar. If I want bread I make my own from fruit/vegetable pulp and flaxseeds and when I want ice cream I whip up some frozen bananas with my food processor then add some vanilla extract and if I want chocolate ice cream I add a couple tbsp of carob powder. If I want a giant coconut chocolate bar I make that from carob powder, coconut chips and agave nectar. It's so much fun to eat this way. I am involved in the processing and preparation of all my meals therefore I know what's going into my body I know what I'm eating and that's where my focus is. When I was bulimic after a certain hour of the day I use to spend the remainder of the day/night trying to figure out a way to get all the food out of me but I'm vegan now and focus on nourishing my body now. I do what works best for me and focus on the way that I'm feeling. If you do that you'll always look good because it will reflect in your eyes in your mood in your emotions and spirit. All bodies are aligned. As a collective consciousness we certainly have generated a lot of karmic debt here and it's time to enhance the quality of our lives starting with what we consume. Whether it be tangible food or negative information it all matters and effects you therefore effects me because we're all one. Focus on yourself as individuals and be an inspiration to others. Your quality of life matters and when we learn to value our lives, bodies and health then we can come together as 1 and there will be unity. Live & Peace & Love for the greater good of all. Sorry for the long rant I'm a medium and when I'm led to share a message I do. We hope you understand. Any one of you can add me and see my diary I log daily and if you want a recipe or anything just message me after you add me to your friends list. 8zoduxcfla5z.jpg

2z7epoz24843.jpg

t1m1k8kewocv.jpg

8tyxcsx4ugwp.jpg

• xSkinnyFitx
    Options
    Let's see more! m37futy1puy5.jpg
    qny2zte5h556.jpg
    adwuy2ghwrab.jpg
    zg7aj0tkr33c.jpg