Any Red Letter Media fans out there?

Options
younique80s
younique80s Posts: 64 Member
Just wondering if anyone else out there loves RLM! :)

Replies

• younique80s
    Options
    1og01bmzzdyf.jpg
    1ac.jpg 79.4K
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Those *kitten* hack frauds!
  • younique80s
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I have a crush on Mike. I would happily netflix and chill with him.

Yes! Ditto!
  • younique80s
    Options
    Rich's laugh, though.. that's where it's at. Lol
  • younique80s
    Options
    Did you watch the one that him and Rich did where they read a list that I think was called 10 things you didn't know about Star Wars? It's hilarious.

I watched the one where they talk about Darth Vader's suit. I don't think I saw a general Star Wars one. I'll see if I can find it.
  • younique80s
    Options
    Rich's laugh, though.. that's where it's at. Lol

Lol he gets on my nerves a tiny bit, if I'm honest. But Mike definitely makes up for that for me <3

He's a little ridic, but I can't help but laugh. I love when Mike and Jay mess with him, and he's super clueless. Lol
  • animatorswearbras
    Options
    I think I've watched everything on that channel apart from some of the Previous recorded vids. I love video games (and even make them for a living) but their movie reviews are where its at since that's their bag. The Plinkett review of the Phantom Menace got me hooked years ago.
  • younique80s
    Options
    I think I've watched everything on that channel apart from some of the Previous recorded vids. I love video games (and even make them for a living) but their movie reviews are where its at since that's their bag. The Plinkett review of the Phantom Menace got me hooked years ago.

The Wheel of the Worst episode with the Osteoporosis Dance got me hooked. Hands down the best video of theirs, IMO. I couldn't stop laughing.
  • younique80s
    Options
    Did you watch the one that him and Rich did where they read a list that I think was called 10 things you didn't know about Star Wars? It's hilarious.

I watched the one where they talk about Darth Vader's suit. I don't think I saw a general Star Wars one. I'll see if I can find it.

Oh no, that's the one!

I couldn't stop laughing at the part where they mention Emperor Palpatine's Surgical Reconstruction Center.

It is a pretty fantastic episode! Lol!
  • animatorswearbras
    Options
    Love BotW, had some gems off there for when me and my mates do a $h!te night and watch terrible films. I'd love it if they did a modern one and got "2012" and "The Core" on. Samurai cop is a work of art. I still can't sit through Jack and Jill though I know its terrible but it just makes me too angry and I don't think it's so bad its good It's so bad I wish death on Sandler lol.

I love the instructional video ones, however they look painfully tedious to sit through, they're doing an international service for comedy gold.
  • younique80s
    Options
    Love BotW, had some gems off there for when me and my mates do a $h!te night and watch terrible films. I'd love it if they did a modern one and got "2012" and "The Core" on. Samurai cop is a work of art. I still can't sit through Jack and Jill though I know its terrible but it just makes me too angry and I don't think it's so bad its good It's so bad I wish death on Sandler lol.

I love the instructional video ones, however they look painfully tedious to sit through, they're doing an international service for comedy gold.

Yea I agree, I would love a modern one, too. I can't stand Adam Sandler or Kevin James, they are both awful and should just stahp.
  • younique80s
    Options

I don't remember what it was called but I think they watched a video once where a guy was teaching party tricks and they were all just *kitten* awful

Ha! I remember that one! It was really bad. There was an episode with life-size dolls that was *kitten* hilarious!
  • animatorswearbras
    Options
    new episode of BotW up now! :D
  • younique80s
    Options

Yes! Watching now! :smiley:
  • younique80s
    Options
    I really miss Jesse, Mike's gf..
  • animatorswearbras
    Options

Yeah me too don't know why she's not in front of camera anymore she was hilarious on BotW and loved her laugh, although she's still in some of the credits so assuming she's directing/editing still? I have an awful feeling either Internet creepers happened or she got flak for being the owner of a vagina by the mentals who can't cope with a chick on screen and she thought eff this *kitten*, not worth the abuse. :/ Guess we'll never know, wish they'd say what the crack was though.
  • younique80s
    Options

Yeah me too don't know why she's not in front of camera anymore she was hilarious on BotW and loved her laugh, although she's still in some of the credits so assuming she's directing/editing still? I have an awful feeling either Internet creepers happened or she got flak for being the owner of a vagina by the mentals who can't cope with a chick on screen and she thought eff this *kitten*, not worth the abuse. :/ Guess we'll never know, wish they'd say what the crack was though.

There is mention of her not being on anymore during a Previously Recorded episode. Jack says that she wishes to not be on camera anymore but will still be working there. So yea, creepers. Lol. Sucks!
  • younique80s
    Options

This new BotW episode was amazing! Haha.. Carnosaur 2 aka Aliens. So good! Newt Connor. :smiley: Also missed Mike, but Jack being drunk at 10am is pretty fantastic. Those 4 are great.