Would you be concerned?

Options
2»

Replies

• tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I would also be worried if my daughter were eating Luna bars instead of meals, regardless of her weight. They may be less worried about your weight than your nutrition.

You're a student so maybe you don't have time to explore it yet, but I recommend going to a nice book store or library and picking out the vegetarian cook book with luxurious photos that appeals to you the most. Food prep is an excellent way to connect with food in a healthy and fulfilling way. Vegetarian from scratch cooking is the most fun, in my opinion!
  • horsesdontjudge
    horsesdontjudge Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would also be worried if my daughter were eating Luna bars instead of meals, regardless of her weight. They may be less worried about your weight than your nutrition.

You're a student so maybe you don't have time to explore it yet, but I recommend going to a nice book store or library and picking out the vegetarian cook book with luxurious photos that appeals to you the most. Food prep is an excellent way to connect with food in a healthy and fulfilling way. Vegetarian from scratch cooking is the most fun, in my opinion!

Thank you. I'll do that sometime (when I have some time...college is very good at sucking up time)