Reaching the lowest weight you've ever been - Question for those who are thin for the first time

Options
13»

Replies

• rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm the smallest and at the lowest weight I've ever been as an adult.

When I was losing weight it was very steady and consistent for the most part, but I lost weight on the slower end and I focused more on fat loss and losing inches.

I wanted to make sure I was able to maintain my weight loss so I was okay with the slow progress. I've seen so many people lose weight quickly, but were unable to keep it off in the long run. I didn't want to go through that.

I did stall out when I started lifting heavier weights, but I was making tons of progress (body was getting tighter and leaner, I was losing inches and dress sizes) so I didn't stress out about it too much.

Even though I hit maintenance almost 4 years ago, my body has changed since reaching my goal and I've even leaned out a bit more while staying the same weight.

So yes, I'm at my lowest weight, I've kept it all off and I feel amazing! It just took lots of time and I had to be patient and stay consistent with my eating and exercise.

So keep going and keep working hard!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!