Exercise trackers HELP

Options
OK I'm done with FitBit!! I bought one last Jan. it fell apart in June, they replaced it.
the second one stopped working in Oct. they replaced it. Now the third one won't sync and they say they won't replace it.
That is 3 in one year......
any suggestions on a new brand ?!?!?
I would really like one that I can use while swimming.
HELP

Replies

• cheyennekerren2016
    Options
    I recently bought a polar ft4 watch. I bought it second hand for £20(I'm from the uk). The best thing I've ever gotten! I've had the Fitbit hr and it's completely crap I my opinion!
  • kellylovesswimming
    Options
    I use garmin vivofit2, I swim with it twice a week. You can get them for under $100.00 on Amazon. If you are looking for more...garmin has a great line of products
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung Gear Fit 2. I love it. The two things it has above (most) others is a built-in GPS so you don't need your phone if you want to map your route (Garmin DOES have that, but most others don't); AND, best of all for my purposes, 4 MB memory, so I can load up my exercise tunes directly onto my watch to use with Bluetooth earbuds, and don't need a second device to listen to music.

There are other cool features like wifi and Spotify app, but I'm not using Spotify at the moment.

It also syncs with MFP.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Polar 360 maybe?
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    myyovett wrote: »
    I would really like one that I can use while swimming.

Garmin Fenix 3. You can record your HR and route (GPS coordinates) while you swim.

It's expensive but the Fenix 5 will be available any day now and the F3 prices will plummet.

It also has that silly "steps taken" stuff. But it has real exercise tracking too.